Sunday, January 30, 2011

Personalized Cards

So I started on some custom cards for friends and family. The first card is Hayley's baby shower card. Her and her boyfriend David will be welcoming Olivia Jo very soon!
I started with a patterned paper background that reminded me of a quilted blanket stitched together. I hand cut the bottle from free-hand stencils, tied a pink gingham ribbon through the bottle and defined the 'milk' with 3-dimensional paint and Glossy accents. Finished it off with an 'It's a Girl' sticker from my stash that tied together with the ribbon on the bottle. Congratulations Hayley and David (the inside is customized too!)


My next card has an extremely different vibe, but equally personal :)
My boyfriend's cousin celebrated her 26th birthday downtown partying at Club Dirty.
She has tattoos, loves to party, social butterfly. I thought this sexy silhouette was the perfect idea! I also hand cut the stencil for this card :)  I used some jewelry thread to make little panty strings!


No comments:

Post a Comment