Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cardabilities birthday bash Final Challenge

Karan's right, this month has just blown by. Christmas always leaves me in a frenzy then three weeks later follows my daughter's birthday. But if I can say anything for the year so far, I at least have been keeping up on my crafting! Now for my second post of the day..(my earlier post will be continued!) I fell in love with this sketch the moment I saw it and knew just what I'd use for the large scalloped image. Follow along at http://cardabilities.blogspot.com/. Here's the sketch:
I thought the shape of my chipboard flower was perfect and the layering really works with the layers in the sketch.. 
I loved the sketch so much, in fact, I did two cards (in record time, might I add) The second card turned out pretty cute. I took the opportunity to use loads of layered prints to compensate for the simplicity of the sketch.
 Here's a closer look at the papers I chose and the chipboard owl sticker I used from the same set as the flower above. I absolutely love the softness of the all the colors and the variety of mattes and metallics. Hope you enjoy! Happy Crafting :)

1 comment: