Monday, January 3, 2011

Mini PaperBag Albums! (Lunchsack size)

What better way to start the new year than with a card sketch? I followed along at http://www.cardabilities.blogspot.com/ and I'm looking forward to the BlogHop they are hosting next week! Go check them out for inspiration! Here is their sketch: 
 And here is my take on the sketch! I transformed mine into a mini lunchsack album (below)
I was more than excited to use some of my new papers from the DCVW super 7 stack I found 50% off yesterday at JoAnn's. I pieced together the scalloped border and stamped two green circles and topped them with green rhinestones. Overall I love the color theme of this album. 
I dont own a scalloped circle punch so I opted for just a circle, but used my glossy accents to border the circle with dots to mock the scallops. I used a Laugh rub-on transfer that I thought complimented everything perfectly! (above) For my first mini album of the year, I really love how it turned out! Now to get started on the inside and then start working on more themes for other albums..Happy Crafting!!

2 comments: