Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Shara!

This is a birthday card that I made for my friend Shara! I used her favorite color..green, in different tones. I loved this swirly paper and it matches the color of her gift* perfectly! ☺
I used an assortment of buttons tied with different thread and some twine, pearls and small silver embellishments, with a little silver button holding up the peek-a-boo swirly's and pearls underneath. I hand stamped happy birthday and layered it onto green papers.
In this photo you can see that I hand cut a swirl from the patterned paper and layered it on top of a light green paper stamped with white and green swirly dots. (Another favorite of Shara's)

Hope she enjoys it and know I'm thinking of her always‼
*post photos of her gift later (after march 5th)

No comments:

Post a Comment