Monday, February 14, 2011

Created with Paper prize!



I just got my prize sent to me in the mail from Cardabilities Sketch #22. Created with Paper sent me their January monthly collection 'Union Square.' I would love to subscribe to their monthy collections!
http://cardabilities.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-01-24T11:13:00-05:00&max-results=2
Random drawing winner! I received an incredible prize and I wanted to share it with you! I thought it would tie in perfectly over at the theme challenge on Cucpake Craft's blog. Check them out here http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/
 All the papers are double sided and SO rich looking. I couldn't resist using some of the pieces to put together a valentines card for my honey <3
Not only did I receive beautiful papers, but some lovely stickers, thickers, buttons and decorative ribbon :)
*post my honey's vday card later!
Here is the cover of my honey's valentine card! I used all my new Union Square collection except the small reddish-brown button which is Basic Grey. I really love the aged, almost Moulin Rouge look of the card. It made him smile..so that's what counts :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Katie, this is a lovely card, I really like it.
    It seems you've linked it up at Cupcake no trouble as I found you at #153, however, you did need to include at least one heart on your project...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Thanks Faye! That's what I get for not reading it all the way through. I just saw I <3 U and thought it meant a card with I love you on it! Lol

    ReplyDelete