Friday, February 11, 2011

Cardpatterns and Cupcake craft challenge post

This week I followed along at http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/2011/02/sketch-101.html, where we we're given a sketch that, I must admit, was quite challenging for me. I also followed along at http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/ and they are having a theme challenge..'Seeing Red.'


Here is Cardpattern's Sketch:
 And my take on the sketch, obviously red was my color theme :) I was nervous at first to use the printed kraft paper, but I love how it ties everything together and I love the little rhinestones on each of the flowers next to the wording. I used diamond rhinestones to finish it off.
Perfect for Valentines day to show the one you love how special they are...

4 comments:

  1. Love that kraft panel! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the combination of kraft and red and the clean layout! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the support everyone..I had a ton of fun with this challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete