Thursday, March 24, 2011

CardPatterns 107 birthday card

I followed along at CardPatterns this week http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/2011/03/sketch-107.html and used this awesome sketch:


I decided to flip it on the horizontal, because I remembered a similar sketch with the band down the middle that I had wished I had turned on its side..no regrets, here we go:


I thought this would make a cute boy card with the brown cream and red colors I chose. I also love this polka dot paper with the stars in the background. I used a fun cupcake sticker and Happy Birthday sentiment sticker. I decided to layer the bows on top of a brown button tied with a little twine. Overall, I like the way this one turned out ☺ What do you think of it?

As usual. a big thanks to the design team & all followers at CardPatterns for pushing my keeping my creative juices flowing‼

2 comments:

  1. Love your cupcakie card:) Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie little card! Love the cupcake! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete