Sunday, March 20, 2011

Clean and Simple card sketch


Clean and Simple 132



This weeks sketch over at Clean and Simple really stood out to me. I love circle shapes on my cards and I jump at any opportunity to use buttons (especially new buttons‼ lol) So needless to say the polka dots and buttons came to mind right away.. http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com/ Check out the blog for some awesome inspiration!
Love the simplicity I can count on with these sketches everytime, thanks Clean and Simple!


My Card for the Sketch:

For this card, I used my Super 7 stack polka dot patterned paper, new buttons from an awesome embellishment box I found on clearance that came with 100 buttons!, a Celebrate rub-on transfer and then tied it off with some thread. Sweet, simple and cheery‼  ☺

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the buttons!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the buttons as flowers look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done creative work with buttons its looking supper i like it...
    Plastic business Cards
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete