Monday, May 9, 2011

C&S 139 Mother's Day inspiration

For Mother's Day, my sister and I put our crafty gloves on! She got out her beads and I got out my stamps and papers! I used a sketch from Clean & Simple stamping.. check them out here; http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com/2011/05/139.html
I used papers and inks to coordinate with the beads Destiney used. I also used lots of rhinestones, some of the beads from her bracelets (see middle card), frilly ribbon, and my glossy accents to dress them all up. I love how they all are different, yet all match the person they went to so beautifully. 
Isn't Destiney an amazing jeweler!? These are some of her first few bracelets ever! I am so proud of her for finding her creative place.. Now we need to make a profit together!! Lol!





Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women who take care of someone everyday and teach unconditional love!
Hope you enjoy our crafty creations!!

3 comments:

  1. what pretty cards and coordinating bracelets - a wonderful gift for any Mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so sweet, a super idea too...hope your weekend is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies‼ Comments always put a smile on my face :D

    ReplyDelete