Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Business Cards are Here!

I've been busy, as I'm sure most of us are for the holidays, but I was so excited to receive my very first set of business cards in the mail today from Vistaprint.com and I just couldn't resist sharing the design I chose with everyone. I was really happy to be able to feature the consignment shop in Montavilla where my cards are currently being featured and sold (Dirty Hands Make&Grow) on my business card and give Jenni a little credit over there at her place! After the holidays simmer down I hope to be able to sit down and start following a few more card challenges to start sharpening up my skills..I can't wait to be able to start posting a few of my cards a week for you guys.
But, until then, Merry Christmas and Happy Holdays to everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment